Who are we
A New Way of Living is a a platform to help people grow and find their true self. We offer e-courses, coaching and workshops as well as paid membership groups that offers members-only access to monthly articles, videos and tools. We are a private social network platform, hosting a community of like minded people.
Personal data we collect, why & how we use it
Data you provide to us:
We only collect information that you provide directly to us. For example:
- Registration information you provide when you create a membership account with A New Way of Living such as your first name and last name, country of residence, physical address, username and password.
Transaction & Billing information you provide when you make a purchase from A New Way of Living for example purchasing a A New Way of Living membership or digital products such as e-books, e-guides or e-courses or events such as workshops or online webinars.
- Billing information includes name, address and credit card information so that we can process payment to deliver our products or services to you.
Members only information within A New Way of Living or within the social network aspect of the site, such as media (images, photos), comments on blog posts and article pages, personal profile information, public posts in the site-wide activity feed, groups and forum posts.
- NOTE: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Members within the A New Way of Living social network can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Comment data collected when you leave comments on A New Way of Living for example on a blog post or article page.
- Contact Data -A name and an email address you provide if you complete our contact form on the site with a question.
- Location information, including location information provided by a mobile or other device interacting with one of our sites or applications or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Activity information about your use, and the use by any person(s) you authorize through your account, such as how often you actively sign in and use the site.
Usage, viewing, technical and device data when you visit or use A New Way of Living open emails we send, including your browser or device type, unique device identifier, and IP address.
- Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This address cannot personally identify you.
- Email address and notification information. When you provide A New Way of Living with your email address by way of our contact forms, you consent to receive site, service, and/or product related notices, information and/or announcements, changes to website features or services and/or special offers, as well as our newsletters.
- If you do not wish to receive emails from A New Way of Living you can unsubscribe at any time either by email, or directly on website: Unsubscribe page
Who we share your data with
Below are all the third party companies that we may possibly share your data with. More often than not you will be asked to log in before ant transaction will occur.
- Our website is hosted by Wild apricot
- Emails and Newsletters are hosted by Get Response
- Our online courses are hosted by Thinific
- Our payment are handled by PayPal and Stripe
- Our integrations are handled by Zapier
- Our online coachings and webinars by Zoom Meetings and Stealth Seminar
Data Collected Through Cookies:
What Are Cookies: A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive and stored in your browser’s cache. When you visit TWYH.com, we may send one or more cookies to your computer, which uniquely identifies your computer.
You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our service may not function properly or optimally if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. For more information about cookies, you can visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
We retain your Personal Data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information, products and/or services that you requested from A New Way of Living. We may include certain Personal Data for longer periods of time to improve functionality, or if necessary for legal, contractual and/or accounting obligations.
For example, if you leave a comment on a A New Way of Living blog post or article, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you register as a paid member of A New Way of Living we also store indefinitely the personal information provided in your user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have a member account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive information about the personal data we use and that you have provided to us.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
- Note: this does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
EEA Residents: If you are located in the EEA, or if otherwise required by applicable law, you also have the following rights in relation to your information:
- Inspection and access:you can request from us a summary and a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you;
- Correction/addition/removal:where you believe your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request us to correct, amend or delete it;
- Objection:you may object to us using your Personal Information where we use it based on our legitimate interests to do so;
- Restriction:you may request that we restrict the processing of your information where you believe it is inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, you believe we no longer need the information or if you have objected to our use of it.
Security & Protection of information
At A New Way of Living, we take security and privacy very seriously. We continually strive for excellence with regularly updated and state of the art technology to ensure the safety of your experience.
We care about the integrity and security of your Personal Information and implement appropriate technical and organization security measures to safeguard your Personal Information. To that end, we only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to A New Way of Living or guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://anewwayofliving.love.